Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New place, new look...

Been very busy with my new job this last week trying my best to re-connect with my friends and customers in the market... In the midst of doing that, I realise one thing which I have stressed continuosly in my blog - MAKE FRIENDS! Spoke to a lot of them last week and everyone was so helpful in making available entries for me back into their organisation, makes me feel kind of emotional too... sob...

Well, one big news is - I have got a new look... will be posting the pic up soon (haha, keep coming back until you see it, hee hee)... thought about it for long, back and forth even until the last minute...; I guess, A guy's got to do what a guy's got to do.. and I DID IT! My wife says, I look 10 years younger now... and so did some of my friends and colleagues, YES!

Another poem for you today...

People say the world is like a staged play
A place where we all play our individual roles
Where we take on different characters on different days
But never to the world, ourselves show
Outward presentation is always the thing
Seldom people look for inner beauty within
You either put on a mask and be where its "happening"
Or you sit and wait alone for your phones to ring
My wish for all of us "actors" and "actresses" today
Is that we'll be true to ourselves and our friends
Go create a place where we can be in our own ways
Ourselves, with real friends towards the end


And in closing... the FRIEND acronym....
- "F" is for the Feeling when I am with you
- "R" is for how Radical you are
- "I" is for your Individuality
- "E" is for your Ever Loving heart
- "N" is I hope our friendship will never "N"
- "D" is cause I'd Die without my Friends!

Sky.... your Friend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home