Monday, February 27, 2006

A sudden feeling of THANKS...

Don't know why I felt this way this morning... I was driving to work, listening to the songs played on my player in the car and there is this sudden feeling of wanting to thank people in my life... then names and faces began to flash across my mind...
- Pastors and leaders who have helped my life to grow
- Friends who witnessed to me despite being ridiculed over and over again
- Brothers and sisters in Christ that came and went
- People who have brought joy, fun and sometimes sadness and hurts
- Mentors who have helped me mature
- not forgetting my family members
- and of course my wife...

Don't we all have many people in our lives that we need to thank? Have we ever say a word of thanks to some of these people? What if they are no longer there when you finally find the time and courage to do it... sigh...

Each day, the chance to ever say thank you is getting slimmer as we all grow older and death is imminent... I hope that I will have the opportunity to say "Thank You" to all the above, one day... some day... I thought to myself, why so selfish, it doesn't cost me anything to say those two words!

I have searched and found this link and this beautiful song. I hope that all whom I have known will be able to hear this song that I now dedicate to all... Thank you!

http://members.aol.com/journeywithsue/Page20.html

right-click on it (open in new window) and wait a short moment for the song to load...

Sky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home