Friday, February 13, 2009

Constant Changes

Well, its that time of the season again... where things changes, just like Jose Mari Chan once said in his song - sharks, I forgot what that song said... nevermind...

Anyway, its so funny, I only find time to blog only when I am away in Vietnam! Yes, I am in Ho Chih Min, or Saigon.... and I have walked the streets for the last 1 hour and am very very tired; so I thought I'd just sit down in a cafe and check my mails, guess what; there's no starbucks, Oldtown, nor anything of that sort... even McDonalds are not here, its being replace by something call, Lotteria... and then the miracle appeared, one cafe posted a sign saying, "FREE WI-FI"... its alomost like seeing the resurrection of Christ!!! Sorry.. just kidding..

Anyway, I am here again in Vietnam after close to two years and there's not really a lot of changes.... as for us back in KL, and sepcifically in the IT Security industry, things really have changed... my ex-boss, and my ex-boss' boss, all left the company and started their own (yes, again)... and my good friend has taken over the company and became my competitor! sigh...

With more and more competitors, things are getting pretty difficult... and there you go, change... aha, I remember the song now, CONSTANT CHANGES... yes, the world is constantly changing, and people are constantly changing too...

This brings to mind a scene I watched in Astro last night on the latest chapter of The Gem of Life... the mom said to the daughters, "No matter what has happened, no matter what changes has taken place, you need to remember that you are a family. This doesn't change. You were a family when you were born, and you are still family now..."

How true isn't it? Sometimes we all forget that one fact, in the midst of the constant changes that overtakes us... this not only apply to blood families but also, in companies, in churches... we sometimes have so much internal fighting we forget we are from the same side.... we are in the same boat...

I will give you the lyrics to that song... great meaning....

Skywalker signing off yet again,...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home